Gold Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Standard

Guildforum of Gold Standard

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to our guild homepage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GA2andy

GA2andy

Male Number of posts : 65

Welcome to our guild homepage Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our guild homepage   Welcome to our guild homepage EmptySun Dec 04 2016, 08:26

Hello to all visitors to this site.

My name is Andy (ingame GA2andy) and this is our guildforum for the game star wars galaxy of heroes (SWGOH).
We're constantly optimizing and adding posts to our forum. The forum was created on the 4th of December 2016.

If you're interested in joining us or stay in touch, then please don't hesitate to do so :-)

Our forum was created for the purpose of expanded communication (since the guild chat was'nt enough for what we need and get's spammed by non-relevant stuff such as gear upgrades, etc.).
In here we have different topics on new strategies, rancor raids, tank takedown raids, our gear market and many more... We also have a entertainment area, where we can have fun and get to know eachother more.
Our chatbox is always online and we can use it like the chat in SWGOH just with some little expanded features.

In the external guild area you can write your application or post on the information board what you want to know.

We're constantly in build up of this site... don't mind to ask us for help. We will reply for sure ;-)

Cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
https://goldstandard.forumieren.com
Magus

Number of posts : 7

Welcome to our guild homepage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our guild homepage   Welcome to our guild homepage EmptyMon Dec 26 2016, 01:51

I'm happy to say that I was here when they started guild, yay, but this is a great casual guild or a great all the time guild. Thx for accepting me.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to our guild homepage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gold Standard :: Guild extern :: Information board-
Jump to: